Computer services for Northland – What You Will Get At Bay Of Islands Computers
If you have a laptop, tablet, computer, phone or printer drama, need some advice or just don’t understand the technical gobbledygook, talk to us. We speak plain English and are always happy to help. You can visit us at out store and workshop in Waipapa or we can either come to you.
At Bay of Islands Computers we specialise in network setups, Internet connectivity, mobile, PC and Mac repairs and installations for home and business users throughout Northland.
Talk to us and you will be speaking with a technician who is patient and speaks in plain English, not endless computer jargon. Our technicians are professional and competent; they get in and get the job done. Call us on 09 401 6133 and be impressed.
Proactive monitoring starts from $0- $10 – $25 per month!
As part of this service, we install our monitoring software on your computer.
$0 – Alerts you if something is iffy!
$10 – You receive monitored hardware alerts, antivirus software, Windows and software updates
$25 – All of the above + Monitored backup of 100GB
A broken computer can be a nightmare, whether it’s at home or at the office. Computer dramas mean loss of time, productivity, money, and a headache. Now, getting your PC, Mac, tablet, phone or printer fixed couldn’t be easier. Our experienced technicians will come to your place to diagnose and repair the problem, or you can bring your device to us. We’ll fix it regardless of where you bought it. No matter what damage it has suffered, we’ll do our best.
We can help you with:
• A virus or malware attack
• A hard drive failure
• Software errors
• Network meltdown
• A printer or scanner that’s stoped working
• Updates that have caused programmes to behave oddly
• Internet connectivity problems
• Liquid spills
• Broken Screens
• Insurance Assessments
Any work that cannot be completed at your place will be carried out at our Kerikeri computer workshop and your computer will be delivered back to you in perfect working order.
Computer and Tech Sales
Get the most up-to-date computer products at the best price. We stock almost everything IT related. If we don’t have it in store, we’ll order it in for you.
• Desktop computers
• Laptops, notebooks,
• Brother scanners, printers, faxes, toner, ink and paper
• Hard drives, flash drives, USB and memory sticks
• Routers, modems and wifi devices
• Computer software
• Computer accessories such as keyboards, monitors, speakers or computer mice
• Computer parts and cables
• UPSs and surge protectors
We supply all leading brands, including Microsoft, Hewlett Packard, Toshiba, Acer, ASUS, Lenovo, Brother, Canon, OKI, Amazon Web Services, ESET, Logitech and TP-Link.
New Device Setup – Computer And Tablet Installation Services
Got a new computer? We’ll get you up and running, We’ll take the hassle out of setting up your new computer and show you how to get the most out of it. Firstly, we’ll talk about your computing needs and the devices you already have, then we’ll make sensible recommendations about how to set up your service, network or software so you can do what it is you want to do on your system. Whether you purchased your device from Bay of Island Computers or somewhere else, we’ve got the expertise to set it up for you. We’re experts in mobile technology as well as computers.
• Download and set up apps
• Download anti-virus software
• Connect you to various social media
• Synchronise your contacts, emails and calendar
• Connect you to your wireless networks
• Transfer data
• Set up your email, Internet and network connections
• Load and configure virus protection software
• Arrange security updates to keep your computer constantly protected
• Ensure printers and scanners are connected correctly
• Install the software you use for everyday tasks
Get computer problems solved at your place or at our Waipapa store. Our technicians can troubleshoot the issue, fix it for you themselves or liaise with phone or Internet companies on your behalf to ensure the problem goes away. It is the small things in life that count and we don’t charge for the quick questions.
We’ll sort IT. We’ll help with:
• Lost passwords
• Skype setups
• Email sending and attachment help
• Internet connectivity problems
• Disaster recovery
• Automatic backups both off and on site
• Driver updates
Computer Security and Updates
We can keep your computer and information secure. To protect your photos, documents and data files, we can install anti-virus software. We recommend and resell ESET antivirus software.
If your computer is running slowly, or doing unexpected things, it may be time for a tuneup. We can organise your hard drive, find and remove unnecessary software, and make sure Windows is updated and running at peak performance.
Our services include:
• The download, installation and update of anti-virus software
• Virus and spyware removal
• Data recovery; finding lost data files if disaster has struck.
• Data backups both on your computer and cloud storage
• Email or software troubleshooting
Our trained and friendly team can help you with any ICT solution. We can help you get mobile, carry out wireless installations, network design, server installation and provide ongoing support for your business.
We can help make your business mobile. We can:
• Decide on mobile Apps to support your business
• Setup Microsoft Office 365
• Share devices or data
• Set up cloud accounts
For motels, hotels and businesses we can:
• Install and extend wireless networks
• Replace and upgrade existing networks
• Set up camera surveillance
We can help you on a one-off basis or you can ask us about our ongoing support contracts.
Comprehensive Northland computer services. We are locally owned and focus on providing ICT solutions and support to all our customers, no matter how small or large their needs.